You are hereNSCC Information / Rider Support
All Members - Reimbursement and Support Policy
It has been club policy for many years to assist those members who make the effort to participate in races scheduled in the Federation's Open calendar throughout the year. The assistance takes the form of partial or full reimbursement of the registration fee. It appears that some club members who are riding in the open races may not be aware that the assistance is there, or how to apply for it.
- A grade open riders are entitled to 100% reimbursement, while all other grades are entitled to 50% refund of the registration fee.
- A grade open riders are entitled to 1 free club kit (knicks and jersey). Please request in writing to the club secretary and will be reviewed by the committee.
- Riders may seek additional support via a written request to the club treasurer which will be reviewed by the committee at the next meeting. The request must include targeted races, what support is being sought, approximate value and why support is required. Confidentiality to be respected within the committee only.
- Each year for a selected list of state opens the club will arrange accommodation and subsidise the cost of such accommodation. Refer to the “2011 Accommodation Subsidised Race List” for the opens and subsidy.
- Juniors U19 and below are entitled to 100% reimbursement for state opens.
Applying for Refunds
In order to apply for a refund you will need to make an application on this form.
You will also have to substantiate your claim with a copy of the registration receipt which you received when you registered on line. Note that the refund applies only if you complete the race. A DNF for any reason means no refund - please do not waste our time.
For administration purposes, the club has set three deadlines for claims throughout the year. All refunds for races in the first 4 months of the year are to be lodged by the end of May, all refunds for the next 4 months are to be lodged by the end of September, and all refunds for the last 4 months of the year are to be lodged by the end of January. Unfortunately, the club cannot process claims made outside these cut-off dates. The club does not mind you claiming monthly if you wish, however, the cut-off dates must be strictly adhered to.
When completed, email the form together with your registration receipt to the club treasurer, Phil Youdale. Email: email@example.com
Your claim will be assessed for approval at the first committee meeting after receipt of the claim.
Terms & Conditions
- You must start and complete the race in which you are claiming support for.
- Claims and requests for special support must be submitted in accordance with the cut-off dates and to the club treasurer.
- All claims and requests must be reviewed and approved by the Committee.
- All reimbursements will be in the form of a cheque.
- This support does not apply where a separate team sponsor or agreement is already supporting riders unless specifically approved by the club committee.
- Riders must race in the current club sponsored clothing. Sponsored clothing must be approved by the club committee and bear the current major club sponsors.
- This policy applies only to current financial members.
- This policy is subject to review and change by the club at anytime.
Note: reference to approval by the club committee requires the President, Secretary and Treasurer.